Molly Balloons is anything but boring. She got her start making balloon animals for children’s parties at Chick-Fil-A, and to say she’s done more since then is a massive understatement. She not only makes balloons, she spreads smiles in every way possible, in rural Vietnam villages, corporate boardrooms, and professional baseball games.
“Enthusiasm and fun and goofiness are underrated. It’s important to laugh and get outside yourself and do something absurd” – Molly Balloons
Some of the highlights of our conversation include:
- The story of how she became homecoming queen using balloons
- How “Molly Balloons” as a brand got the attention of all of Kansas City
- What she learned about life from being a mascot, performer, and wearing balloons
- Lessons from producing on a balloon fashion show
- A challenge for you to bring you out of your comfort zone and spread smiles (and another if you think you’re “not creative/artistic”